i don’t get how other countries have these really strict school uniform rules
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY! US!
so mad rn because Bavaria doesn’t have those
“Ah, yes, my psychiatrist, Hax Murderer. He has been helping me profile this ax murderer.”
loveyourcrookedneighbour asked: 3 from the long list. Also: burritos or fajitas?
Fajitas, always fajitas. Had them last night
dreamsofamadman asked: 1, 6, 7, 11, 13, 24, 26, 30, 32, 38, 40, 45, 59, 62(mine is the human), 66, 95. enjoy.
1. At the moment, I consider myself Heteroflexible. I am primarily attracted to and seek relationships with women. However, I am also attracted to men, genderqueer and trans. I would say Pansexual but so far all of my sexual experiences have been primarily held with female identifying people. Time will tell.
6. Depends on the heat, but I usually insist on shorts of some kind
7. My body dries out quickly when submerged in water. This has become convenient after pool parties and rain storms.
11. Strange? No. I just have the social phobias.
13. I’m a lapsed Catholic with strong Pagan Leanings
24. I inherited my uncle’s coin and currency collection and my grandfather’s knife collection
26. I’m not sure, really. I’m better than I was before, but that’s not saying much.
30. Right hand: Lightsaber. Left Hand: Wall
32. It’s not even a where, it was with whom. Albany with friends. I loved them at the time but the weekend I spent living with them in their basement apartment was just scummy.
38. It just stopped raining.
40. I do not now, nor have I ever had a license
59. I was home, having a phone interview and fighting my family on some major things.
62. I have a fondness for felines
66. Italian, Sicillian, English, Irish, Welsh, German, possbly Russian and Czech. I also come from Roman Catholic, Irish Catholic, English Protestant, German Jewish and aggressive Agnostic background.
loveyourcrookedneighbour asked: 3, 68, 84
3. “The Imperium, The CHOAM Company, all the Great Houses, they are but bits of flotsam in the path of the Flood” - Dune
68. Lightbringer. Even to this day.
84. “I can see that”