Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
Best credits ever.
the best moment of a movie full of best moments
A møøse once bit my sister
We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.
(multi page) http://www.tobysangelwings.com/
I NEED THIS
- Doran Martell: Have you ever considered that maybe some of these girls are not yours? Their mothers could just be claiming that you're the father because they know you would give their bastard children a better life than they could.
- Oberyn Martell:
- Obara Sand: *fearsome warrior who aggressively hates Westeros*
- Nymeria Sand: *has threesomes with identical female twins*
- Tyene Sand: *poisons anyone and everyone who gets in her way*
- Sarella Sand: *disguises herself as a man so she can study in Oldtown*
- Oberyn Martell: Yeah I'm fairly certain that they're all mine.